In this episode of the Hire Up Podcast, host John P. Beck, Jr. interviews show guest and panel expert Dr. Scott Hamilton, Ph.d. Doctor Hamilton is the CEO of Hamilton & Associates Consulting, specializing in Business Consulting, Executive Coaching, Assessment Development & Utilization. Dr. Hamilton formally served as the Chief Research Officer of Profiles International, Inc. and also served as its Executive Vice President of Research & Development.
John and “Doc” Hamilton discuss such topics as:
- What are Pre-employment assessments?
- Why are they used? Differences between a test and an assessment?
- Skill and Occupational Job Fit Assessments (ODNA)
- Benefits in using Assessments
- Drawbacks or pitfalls to using Employee Assessments
- Differences in Behavior vs. Personality Assessments
- Understanding Validity and Reliability
- and much more.
If you have questions, please submit them to me. Doc and I will answer them in his next appearance on the Hire Up Podcast.
For more detailed information on this Podcast or to contact Dr. Scott Hamilton, Ph.d., visit www.TheAssessmentCompany.com or call 800.434.2630.